As a full-service terminal in Galveston, Texas International Terminals offers exciting career opportunities. Below are current job openings. You may apply online by completing our convenient
NOTE: All potential candidates must have a valid DL and TWIC card.
4800 Port Industrial Road
Galveston, Texas 77554
Dry Bulk Terminal Shift Supervisor
- Direct operational activities to ensure the most efficient, safe and economical systems and methods are utilized.
- 8 to 10 years experience in the operation of facilities associated with dry bulk material handling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literate, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Heavy Mobile Equipment Supervisor
- Supervises maintenance and repair functions on heavy diesel mobile equipment and hydraulic systems
- Ensuring maintenance programs and reports/measurements are met for the functions
- Performs various corrective and preventive mechanical and equipment maintenance to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operations of these areas
- Ensures maintenance schedules, quality initiatives, safety targets, efficiency metrics and other operational measurements are met for the maintenance functions
- Experience must include mechanical, hydraulic, CAT, electrical, welding and other skilled trades depending on operational needs
Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Mobile Heavy Equipment mechanic, 5-10 years CAT experience required
Heavy Equipment Operators
- Must be familiar with dry stevedoring work. Unloading/loading ships and barges. Must be able to operate excavators/large front end loaders. Other duties include loading/unloading rail cars and trucks and other terminal operations. Shift work/Pay DOE.
We are also looking for:
Friction Crane Operators